What We're Readin' and Watchin'

Book and video reviews by the Lucy Robbins Welles Library staff. The public library of Newington, Connecticut.
Website: www.newington.lib.ct.us Phone: 860-665-8700

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Rome, the First Complete Season

Title: Rome, the first complete season
Author:

Your thoughts:
My friend let me borrow this DVD set. This was excellent! I don't know why Newington doesn't own this. I don't remember my Ancient History class being this exciting. There are plots and intrigues, love and war!! My husband and I both enjoyed watching this. My only disappointing moment was that there was no "et tu, Brute." I'm also happy to say that when this movie starts, it's the same time period as the mystery Rubicon that I read a couple of months ago.


Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home