What We're Readin' and Watchin'

Book and video reviews by the Lucy Robbins Welles Library staff. The public library of Newington, Connecticut.
Website: www.newington.lib.ct.us Phone: 860-665-8700

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Expected One

Title: The Expected One
Author: Kathleen McGowan


I could not put this book down. If you liked the DaVinci Code, you'll like this. The main character is Maureen Paschal who has vivid dreams of Mary Magdalene. As the story unfolds, she discovers information about her father. She travels to France and investigates the history of Mary Magdalene. This is a wonderful book, and I encourage you to read it. I have been recommending this to all my friends.


Chris

2 Comments:

  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger jpq said…

    Chris,
    Wendy also recommended this one, so it's on hold for me. I wasn't all that hyped about Da Vinci Code (what heresy!) but will try again to get into the whole genre. Joan

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Chris,
    I couldn't agree more - great writing and a story line that doesn't disappoint. I'm looking forward to the 2nd in the trilogy.

    Wendy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home