What We're Readin' and Watchin'

Book and video reviews by the Lucy Robbins Welles Library staff. The public library of Newington, Connecticut.
Website: www.newington.lib.ct.us Phone: 860-665-8700

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

7 UP, 7 Plus 7, 21 UP, 28 UP ...

Title: Up series
Director: Michael Apted

I am crazy about this series. Apted has filmed a group of English people from age 7 to age 49. I love it because they are my age and went through some of the same things I did at those ages. And it's I love learning about a different culture. Of course the story can't help but look at class in English society. I do wonder what each one of them will be doing at 49.

It's also a neat history of film making. It's great to watch film making evolve and see the film styles of the eras.

We have 49 UP but you have to start at the beginning with 7 UP.

If you want them I'll get them for you.

-vicky

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home