What We're Readin' and Watchin'

Book and video reviews by the Lucy Robbins Welles Library staff. The public library of Newington, Connecticut.
Website: www.newington.lib.ct.us Phone: 860-665-8700

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

P.S. I Love You


Title: P.S. I Love You
Author: Cecelia Ahern

I read P.S. I Love You about a year ago, but it I still find myself thinking about this sweet story. After Holly’s husband dies of cancer, she receives a packet of letters he wrote to help her get through the year after his death. She follows his suggestions each month and finds herself slowly healing due to the adventures her husband planned for her during the 1st awful year after his passing. What a sweet man!

This is Cecelia Ahern’s first novel. If she can write such a great story at 22 years old, I’m certainly looking forward to the rest of her work.

Sue S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home